OMG! (Hey, the word ‘OMG’ is finally in the dictionary! – check it out!) I am so contented that you are finally here! I am so delighted to welcome everybody. Okay let’s go straight to the point. I know many people out there are keen into fashion and style. Well, fashion and us are undeniably inseparable. We do make style every day, to satisfy ourselves or people around us. One thing for sure, in order to look good in front of people, we must ‘lexically’ look good too. In other words, good fashion sense should come together with language and attitude. So people out there, please do some revisions about fashion and its jargons (terms) so that you can brag. “Hey, I know what I am wearing and I am sure of what i am talking about.” This blog is not going to teach you how to be a fashionista but rather develop the right attitude of being an educated sytlista. Therefore I am here to share about using the right language in fashion.
This blog is divided into 5 parts:
1. Lessons – this part will guide you on the should-know info about fashion.
2. Exercises – this part will test you on the fashion-and-English-related interesting quizzes
3. Links – these are useful links for your further readings in fashion and English
4. Extra materials – I have put some English-related material here. E.g. tenses
5. Teacher’s Guide – if you are a teacher out there, feel free to use the lesson plan (s) provided in your English classroom. This blog is specialized for Fashion Etiquette class, which vary the usage of fashion language to fashion tips.
I really hope that this blog will be useful to everybody. Thanks again, for reading.